Thursday, January 29, 2009

Memememe


Ok... you must know by now, that I absolutely love surveys and memememes. And if by chance you didn't already know this quaint little fact about me, please refer to the like 15 I have posted since I started blogging. So, to stay true to form, I have once again snagged this neato survey from Stephanie over at Our Life in Words, so here I go....


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My mom

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? ummm last night watching The Patriot... I cry a lot now!

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I like it

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Domestic Ham

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No, but I want to!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I like to think I would... people seem to like me... or at least I think.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? I am QUEEN of sarcasm.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes indeedy

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I REALLY want to, but the thought of landing on my head has thus far been a great deterent

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey Nut Cheerios

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not my sneakers...

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Breyers Strawberry or Coffee

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their teeth... I hate crooked gross looking teeth.

14. RED OR PINK? Pink

15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? my baby belly... although I have lost weight (pre-pregnancy- like ALWAYS) I am still self concious of the belly.

16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? me time... two kids and a hubby cut into that a lot... and now with baby #3 on the way... Lord only knows if that will exist anymore...

17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?? Sure, I love reading surveys!

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Red pants and black boots

19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The incesent hum of my computer at work.

20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? hmmm today I think I would be midnight blue... I just like the color.

21. FAVORITE SMELLS? freshly bathed babies

22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my hubby

23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO POSTED THIS NOTE? don't really know her, but I like to read her blog!

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Soccer

25. HAIR COLOR? Dark Brown

26. EYE COLOR? Brown

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No

28. FAVORITE FOOD? right now it depends on the moment and my mood... and what the little baby in my belly desires at the moment.

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? It really depends on my mood...

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Patriot (only because my stupid cable isn't working) but new movies we watched Max Payne

31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black cowl neck sweater

32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer- oh how I wish it were summer now!

33. HUGS OR KISSES? kisses

34. FAVORITE DESSERT? Ice cream

37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Zoo Keeper's Wife by Diane Ackerman

38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Nothing... its boring and blue

39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Nothing, my stupid cable doesn't work!!! I hate Comcast

40. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? the ocean

41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles

42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Colombia, South America

43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? useless talent... I can flip my tongue... ask me I'll show you.

44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Concord, MA

46. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? We met online... Yes, there are real people that aren't sleezey on these sites...

Ok... so some of you may have noticed there are numbers missing, but I deleted the ones that ask if I like the person that sent it to me, the one most likely to respond... I stole this, so there.

SOOOO please comment, and post this on your site... so I can read and find out more about you!

:0)

1 comment:

TeachinAuntie said...

Yay! I love surverys & memes too!