Thursday, January 15, 2009

I think I'm numb... and lazy!!!


So I really do think I'm numb, and I'm not talking emotional here either! Its all of 11 degrees here today and I still haven't fully warmed up since I got to work this morning at 9 am! I do have to say I am grateful that I am not living in Montana, since last night on the news they were saying that the temps were somewhere around -56 degrees with the windchill! Is that even possible! Who can function in that kind of weather?

So today generally sucks because I'm cold... and I'm at work! I hate being cold and at work, I would much rather be warm and cozy on my couch at home. *sigh*

I am trying to get myself motivated to get back to the gym... I've been trying all week to do this. Now ask me how many times I have actually gone so far??? NONE, ZERO, ZIP!!! I fail...
I just can't find the energy or the motivation to actually go. I'm sure once I'm there I'll be fine, but its the getting there that killing me. I was going regularly at least 4 if not 5 times a week up until I got bronchitis in October... then that was it. I took a break to recoop from the bronchitis and I'm still here... sitting here.. on my butt.. which is not getting any smaller.

My plan is to get myself into a routine again, so that as I get larger and more pregnant, I won't get lazy and fat and huge and round... as I tend to get when I am pregnant. I worked and suffered a lot to be where I'm at right now... 123lbs. And ideally/realistically I can be that again after the baby... but not if I don't get myself to the gym!

So... any ideas on how to self motivate??? Help... please!

:)

1 comment:

Smellyann said...

My last winter in Syracuse it was 53 below. I hightailed it to Miami for college and never looked back! SOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOLD, I hated it.

Good luck with your motivation! I am not one to ask. ;)