Thursday, January 15, 2009

2009 New Years Interview with Isabel



If you could change your name, what would it be?
Bella... she's not very original!


What do you love about each person in your family?
Mom- she's careful, loveable and always fun
Beto- he's funny, laughs really loud and cares for all of us (aawww didn't expect that answer!)
Tyler- he's loveable and he loves me just as much as I love him


Where would you like to go on vacation this year?
HAWAII!!!!


What is your favorite cereal?
Cheerios


What is your favorite vegetable?
Carrots.... wait are carrots vegetables??? oh they are... then carrots.


What is your favorite drink?
water


What is your favorite toy?
Barbies


What is your favorite tv show?
the Disney Channel and Hannah Montana


What is your favorite game?
Harry Potter for my Xbox and Shrek for my Xbox


What is your favorite book?
Swindle


Isabel: mom... why are you asking me these questions????
Me: ummm its a interview. Like they do on tv...
Isabel: oh, ok, in that case continue....

What is your favorite restaurant?
KING BUFFET


What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas


What is your favorite animal?
dogs


What are some of your wishes for this year?
The favorite thing I care about is my family.... and that there is less yelling (i'm thinking this is directed at me!!!) and that we always have fun... because I really like it when we have fun.



Me: thank you so much Isabel...
Isabel: no problem mom... do you have any other questions you want to ask me?


I'm afraid she is a natural at this! She's such an actress this one!!!!


:)

No comments: