Monday, January 19, 2009

2009 New Years Interview with Tyler




If you could change your name, what would it be?

hmmmm... maybe Peter (my boy is a HUGE Spiderman fan)


What do you love about each person in your family?

hmmm, I don't know...

Isabel- She does play with me and in she likes to play in the snow with me...

Beto- He can pick up heavy stuff

Mom- takes care of me


Where woud you like to go on vacation this year?

Canada (what???? Does this child even know where Canada is???)


What is your favorite cereal?

Frosted Flakes


What is your favorite vegetable?

carrots!


What is your favorite drink?

Water!


What is your favorite toy?

Spiderman


What is your favorite tv show?

Iron Man (again, can you notice the super hero trend???)


What is your favorite game?

oooh, my spiderman super hero game for playstation at daddy's!


What is your favorite book?

Bambii


What s your favorite restaurant?

King Buffet (my babes are all about the chinese buffet)


What is your favorite holiday?

Valentine's Day


What is your favorite animal?

LIONS!!!!


What is your favorite color?

red


What are some of your wishes for this year?

I wish that... the Iron Man with the fire... I thin I want that!!


Me: Thanks sweetie....


Tyler: oh your welcome mumma!


I love that boy!!!!


:)

1 comment:

Smellyann said...

Who vacations in Canada??? Too cute!!