Thursday, January 8, 2009

Four Things...


Ok, so since I am soooo original, I snatched this neato list from Stephanie's blog.... but still check it out.


Four names people call me:
1. Gloria
2. Glor
3. Globug
4. Yoyis (my dad)

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Paralegal
2. Bank Teller
3. Cashier at Caldor
4. A/R Clerk

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Gone with the Wind (my all time fav!)
2. Fools Rush In
3. Pretty much anything animated by Disney
4. Pitch Black (love Vin Diesel)

Four places I have lived:
1. Leominster, MA
2. Apia, Colombia, South America
3.
4. (how incredibly sad is this portion of the list!)


Four places I have been:
1. Colombia
2. Dominican Republic
3. Canada
4. St. Lucia


Four People who e-mail me (regularly) :
1. Maritza
2. Darcie
3. my crochet lists
4. Mystery Shopping Companies

Four of my favorite Foods:
1. fruit- pretty much any one will fit this category
2. Ice Cream
3. pasta
4. platanos (plantains).... yummmmm

Four Places I'd rather be right now:
1. a tropical Island
2. Santa Marta, Colombia on the Beach
3. Vacation somewhere warm and preferably tropical
4. On a cruise

Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1. New baby
2. Tyler starting Kindergarten
3. taking a family vacation
4. being a SAHM for a few months this year!


Four TV shows that I watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. ER
3. Anything on the History Channel
4. Anything on the Discovery Channel

Your turn!

1 comment:

TeachinAuntie said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Great!