Monday, January 5, 2009

Have you ever???

I will note that everything is BLACK are things I have done... I couldn't figure out how to strike through the list!!!!

1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band (Marching Band 6 years!)
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity (unfortunately everything I give is more than I can afford!)
7. Been to Disneyland
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris- some day!!!!
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea - I've watched one from an airplane at night very cool!
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning- Not 100% positive but it sure as hell felt like it!
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables- and not to well I might add!
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill - ok... who hasn't done this???
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice - some day... on my european excursion
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run- when I was like 10!
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors - Colombia and I love it
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person- again on my european excursion someday!
39. Gone rock climbing- ummm I've climbed a big rock, does that count?
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke- only when I'm REALLY drunk or competing with the my sister
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted- chalk drawings...
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person- someday
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris- someday
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling- went snorkeling in Santa Marta, Colombia... beautiful
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason- I've bought them for myself...
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving - I REALLY want to... but REALLY afraid to!
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle-while doing a wheelie! no lie!!!
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican- someday when I go to Europe
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible- almost all... 6 years of Catholic School
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating- umm I watched someone gut a pig and then we ate it later... I'm counting that
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a lawsuit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
100. Read an entire book in one day-Harry Potter baby!


What would you add this to list??

I'm such a biter but I loved the list... very diverse... leave a comment and tell me what you would add or what you have done...

Thanks Melanie from Smellyann Strikes Again for this neato list

1 comment:

Darci said...

Thanks for stopping by! (my email if filing all comments) I am going to poke and round some more and congrats on the new baby on the way!