Wednesday, January 14, 2009

memememe


Five Things Meme

I'm on a roll tonight... Mel I borrowed this from you at SmellyAnn Strikes Again

5 Things in my bag:
Planner

Cell Phone
Checkbook
Lip Gloss

Wallet


5 Things in my room:
Clothes

Yarn in bags under my bed
Pair of my shoes
Baskets of clean folded clothes
more clothes... i need to work on this I think!!!

5 Things I have always wanted to do:
Make a living doing artsy-craftsy stuff

Travel Europe
Go to Australia
Live on a beach in the tropics
Be a stay at home mom


5 Things I am currently into:
Perfecting my knitting techniques... I'm self taught

knitting baby things for new baby in the making
Being a Junior Girl Scout troop leader
cooking
blogging... i'm hooked!


There you have it! Let me know in the comments if you do it, too!

No comments: