Monday, September 28, 2009

Saturday 9 - I Call Your Name




If you're playing along today, be sure and link up with Samantha!



1. If you could have named yourself, which name would you have chosen, and why?

I think I would pick something exotic... Yasmin 



2. If you could relive a year in your life, what age would it be, and why?


I think I would relive the year I was 18-19, I made a lot of stupid choices that year and given the chance I would so do things differently.


3. If you could go back and change one friendship in your past, who would it have been, and why?

I wouldn't change any of them... the friends I have are long time friends that I enjoy talking to and spending time with.... the ones I no longer talk to have all given me good memories and lessons.


4. If you could have dated one person in your past that you did not date, who would it be, and why?


Javier... big highschool crush and we were always just really good friends.  Although I think that if we had dated, it would have ruined the freindship.

5. Apparently #5 is not that important of a question.....


6. If you had the opportunity to live in another country, which one would it be, and why? If you choose NOT to live in another country, why do you want to stay in your current country?

I would love to live in Italy, I think that it has a beautiful history and culture and I would love to experience it more than just on vacation.


7. If you could choose your dream job, what would it be, and why?

I would love to be a lawyer and work for myself... and hopefully within the next year I'll take the LSATs and apply to law school...




8. If you could wish a wish and it be guaranteed to come true (other than riches) what would it be, and why?


That my family could be financially stable and have all we need without excess, this includes my mother, father, sister and my mother-in-law.

9. If you could meet two blogger friends (you may choose more, if you wish) who would they be?


Melanie from Smellyann Strikes Again because I think we would get a long great, and Melanie from Big Mama, she always makes me laugh.
 
:0)

No comments: