Monday, September 21, 2009

The Last Time - meme





I love these, and I just saw this one on Melanie's blog at so I decided to borrow it...

Link up with Samantha if you're playing along today!





1. When was the last time you bought something for someone else, and what was it?


I bought Isabel and Tyler their back packs and school supplies for the new school year... that was about 3 weeks ago!


2. When was the last time you complimented someone, and what was their reaction?


I can't remember! How sad is that...  but I think the last compliment was to Isabel about looking beautiful, and she smiled her biggest smile and told me "Thanks mama!!"


3. When was the last time you had to return a purchase to the store? What was it and why?


I returned some skinny jeans I bought last week, because since I hate to try on clothes when I buy them, I just grabbed them off the rack and paid for them.  Of course... they didn't fit so I brought them back and got the right size.

4. When was the last time you had an ice cream cone?


That would have to be this summer in early July, before Carlos Sebastian was born.


5. When was the last time you had to go to the doctor's office?


I went for my post-partum check up two weeks ago.



6. When was the last time you were embarrassed by something you did? What was it and what happened?


That would have to be the last time I got stupid drunk and decided that taking a nap in the bathroom was a good idea!  Dear Lord... thank God I don't drink like that anymore!


7. When was the last time a stranger was kind to you?


Yesterday a pair of nice ladies held open the doors for me as I came into a building with Carlos Sebastian in his car seat.





8. When was the last time you locked yourself out of your home? What did you do?


I rarely do that anymore as my house keys are on my key chain with my car keys, but I used to do it all the time when I owned my house, so I climbed in through a window or pushed Isabel through the window to open the door! 


9. When was the last time you thought about cheating (on anything, a test or a person)?


I'm not a cheater (with other people)... but I'm certain I cheated on one of the last tests I took in school.
 
 
:o)

No comments: