Tuesday, September 15, 2009

GOOOOOOOLLLL!!!!!!!!!

Saturday September 13,2009


I love that title.... haa haa haa!  If anyone is a soccer fan... and who isn't?... you know the infamous spanish channel commenters famous line for a scored goal.  "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (gasp)OOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!"     I figured it would be a good title seeing as this was Tyler's first soccer game of the season.  This is Tyler's third season playing soccer and his first season moving up to Division 3.  I'm so proud of my baby, he's come such a long way from his first season when he would not even go on the field and would cry at EVERY single game!  (no lie!) 


Tyler is on the Purple team this year and is number 9... a good strong number according to his coach... a midfielder's number.  Too bad Tyler has no idea what a midfielder is!


So being sunday, I attempted to get us up and ready for church... no go, AGAIN.  Carlos Sebastian slept from 7 until 10:30 am so, I did too!  Damn it all... I felt great when I got up, but damn it there goes church again.  Oh well... maybe next week.


So we got up and got ourselves piled into the Explorer to head over to the soccer fields for a 1pm game, of course I got there at 1:20pm, again...  I will never be on time.


We arrived at the field and Tyler met his team and coach, and got his new jersey/tshirt. Lucky number 9.  Isn't he handsome???



I can't believe how big he's gotten!  But he told me, "mommy I'm gonna make 3 goals today!"  He's so cute, before every game last season he would tell me how many goals he was going to make, and for the most part he always met his goal!




I love this picture of him at kick off... and then, "GOOOOOLLLLLL!"   my baby scored his first goal of the season.   He scored a total of 2 goals and one assist, that's my boy!  Luckly the day was gorgeous and he ran his little heart out, so that when they were done he went straight for the lady with the team snacks and drinks.








He is too funny, I think he likes snacks after the game as much as playing in the game!


AGAIN, I wanted to post pics of Isabel in her soccer uniform and playing, but again when she was in uniform I didn't have my camera.  And two it rained on her first game on saturday so I had to drop her off and not see the game! ;o(  I fail again... but next week I'll have pics.  And tomorrow at practice I'll snap a few shots.


After the game we headed out to the Sterling Fair, seeing as it was 80 degrees and beautifully sunny, so off to the fair we went... but I'll post about that with pics later since I'm a tired and I want to show off my cake!


;o)

1 comment:

Smellyann said...

Yay, Tyler! He looks so cute in his uniform! And I'm glad I'm not the only one whose kids refuse to get on the field and play! Good to hear you stuck it out; I think we will, too. :)