Monday, April 19, 2010

Sunday Stealing Meme

Sunday Stealing: 35 Questions Meme, Part II



Click on over here for more Sunday Stealing.  



36. If you suddenly became single or are single, do you think you could last in a relationship for 12 months or more?


Absolutely... I am a long term commitment type of gal.  I've been with my husband for four years now!!! (OMG I hadn't realized it has been so long!)  Two of which were LONG distance...

I was with my ex-husband for 15 years... and prior to that my other exboyfriends had been year long relationships. 



37. Do you forgive or forget?

NOPE... sorry, I hold a grudge close to FOREVER!  I am not exagerating either, sadly it is not one of my better qualities.  I tend to never forget anything and even more so if you piss me off!



38. Do you trust people?


I used, a lot more than I do now.  Unfortunately time has shown me that more often than not people are out to screw you.




39. What are you not looking forward to?


Isabel going to Middle School next year.... I can't beleive she'll be 11 in August. 



40. Do you get mad easily?


Again, a resounding yes... and yet again not one of my better qualities.




41. Tell us about the last time you were told you that you have pretty eyes.


People often tell me I have pretty eyes... usually of the opposite sex.  I'll take the compliment, or any for that matter!




42. Do you have strange dreams?


I do, more often that I would like... sometimes so that I question whether I am sane or just watch too much tv.




43. Ever licked someone's cheek or forehead?


Yes I have, and voluntarily as I recall.




44. Tell us about the last time you fell asleep in someones arms.


Last night, in Carlos' arms... the best place in the world to fall asleep.




45. When did you last play a game?


I'm addicted to Farmville on Facebook... thanks Mel!!!




46. What do you have on you at all times?


My cell... can't live without it.




47. Do you go out in public without getting all dressed up?


All the time, I have 3 kids after all!



48. Do you like fruity or minty gum?


Minty




49. Favourite musician or group?


I like all kinds, but my all time fav is Grupo Niche- colomban salsa




50. Do you like anyone?


most of the time...




51. Favourite computer game?


Farmville, oooh and MahJong...I'm really good at it.




52. First album you ever went and bought with your own money?


Def Leppard circa 1990




53. Think back five months ago, were you single?


ummm... did you miss my answer to #35?




54. Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?


Absolutely, and I get pissed when others forget.




55. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?


I hope so...



56. Last thing you bought?


a bottle of Chivas Regal to drink with my hubby.




57. Are you a jealous person?


YES, Yes, yes...




58. Does it take a lot to make you cry?


depends...  sometimes movies do.  But it usually takes me being borderline homicdally angry to get me to cry....



59. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?


I did for a long time, but we have lost touch... :o(




60. Have you ever had your heart broken?


I'm female and I'm alive, so yes.  ( I'm stealing Mel's answer)




61. Have you ever done something while drunk that you still cannot believe you did?


Ummm, who hasn't???  Unfortunately I remember ALL OF IT... hee hee hee...




62. Is there anyone you secretly wish you could be spending your time with right now?


Nope




63. Do you text?


Yes




64. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?


Nope




65. Is your life anything like it was a year ago?


Nope... I was still pregnant this time last year!


66. Go back one year on your blog. Leave us a link to your favorite post.

http://globug-piecesofme.blogspot.com/2009/04/6-months.html  

67. You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life, what is it?


Omnilife's Thermagen Peach flavor



68. Tell us about someone that you have lost contact with someone you wish you didn't.


My friend Deirdre... although we recently emailed, I haven't seen her in over a year and we were really close not all that long ago.



69. What is the last thing you said out loud?


"Good night baby girl... love you"


 70. Will this year be better than last?


I feel that it will be
 
 
:o)

1 comment:

Smellyann said...

I want to hear more about #61!