Sunday Stealing: The Meme Time Meme
Click here for more Sunday Stealing! Also here is my shout out to Mel for providing me with all these memes!! which I love to "borrow"....
Just because I feel that there isn't enough information about me out in cyberspace already... here are some more fun facts about moi...
01. Real First Name: Gloria
02. Birthday: October 2, 1976
03. Where do you live? Massachusetts
04: What are you working as? Right now, I'm a stay-home mom and a college student... AGAIN.
05. What makes you happy? My children make me happy... when they behave and listen. ;op Otherwise... yarn
06. What are you listening to now/have listened to last? Maelo Ruiz- Si me ves llorar (spanish salsa)
07. What is particularly good/bad about your blog? Ummm.... the divulged information that apparently no one other than myself truely cares about... I created this blog to mostly vent and see if anyone would be interested in reading about my mundaneness... a few people do!
08. An interesting fact about you: I can crack my neck, shoulders, knees, and entire back.
09. Are you in love at the moment? yes... I am very in love with Carlos
10. Favorite place to be: a beach, with warm sand, crystal clear/blue waters, lots of sun and a nice warm breeze..... ahhhh Santa Marta I hear you calling my name.
11. Favorite lyric: hey shorty... its your birthday, we gonna party like it's your birthday, we gonna drink bacardi like its your birthday, cuz we don't give a f*&#k cuz its your birthday (hee hee hee... a timeless classic)
12. Best time of the year: Summer. I LOVE SUMMER!!!
13. Weirdest food you like: Mondongo (cow tripe) soooo yummy colombian soup OR Morcilla (colombian blood sausage)
01. A film: The Notebook... old, yes I know, but I absolutely love this movie
02. A book: I haven't read anything lately so I really don't know.
03. A song: "Have you ever tried sleepin' with a broken heart" - Alicia Keyes... love this song
04: A band: Aerosmith... my all time favorite group of old fogies
01. One thing you like about a blogger that you have not met: I am gonna quote Mel on this one...."Gloria and I are so much alike. She's like the Spanish-speaking version of me! (Oh, wait, that comes off sounding kind of arrogant. I didn't mean it like that, just that I love her bubbly, fun personality and we get along so well!)" Ok... granted she is refering to me, but you know what she/I mean. We honestly truely are soooo alike! Her thinking, sense of humor and personality are soo like mine that I can't wait to meet her in real life!!!
02. Two things you like about yourself: I like my smile and my hair
03. Name three things that you need in a lover: A sense of humor, creativity (wink wink) and a sense of adventure! (and I'm also gonna through in intelligence, who can stand a sexy idiot?)
That's all for now...