Monday, April 19, 2010

Saturday 9- Have I Told You Lately That I Love You

Saturday 9: Have I Told You Lately That I Love You



I know that this is a second Saturday 9, and that it's not Saturday... but I liked this one so I'm throwing you a freebie!  Link up with Samantha and check out some other Saturday 9ers!




1. When was the last time (in a romantic setting) you have told someone that you loved them?


This past week I told my husband that I loved him, because the feeling welled up in my heart and I had to say it.

 2. Tell us about your very first romantic kiss.


I think that every "first" kiss is romantic in its own special way... but the first kiss with Carlos was romantic because we had been dating online... and I took a trip to Barranquilla to meet him and see if we wanted to actually try to have a real relationship.  He picked me up at the airport and my heart nearly jumped out of my chest, he was the most decent gentleman, he gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek.  I was kinda shocked that he didn't try to kiss me, but I liked that.  He had come with friends, and since it was still light out and hot (as it always is in Barranquilla) he asked if I wanted to go to the beach.  So off we all headed and we listened to music, laughed and drank, then I just had to run into the water... but I'm petrified of sharks so I made him hold my hand as I walked into the ocean.  I remember the sun was setting a gorgeous pink over the horizon, and he pulled me into his arms, as we talked, I just was captivated by his eyes and I leaned in and then he kissed me.  I swear that I forgot we had other people around us, that we were in the water, it was as if time had stood still.  That was my most romantic kiss in MANY years.



3. What was/is your idea of the perfect date?


My idea of a perfect date, is to be with someone I love or really like, and just be together enjoying our company.



4. What music would you prefer when you are “getting it on”?


hee hee hee... I tend to block all else out when "I'm getting it on"!!!



5. What is the most amazing experience you’ve ever shared with a partner?


I think that the most amazing experience I've shared was with my husband and that was at the birth of our son.... it was one of a kind and better than anything I've ever shared.

6. Sex is best saved for: love, marriage, alcohol, days that end in “y”?

Days that end in "y" definitely!!!



7. Have you ever kissed a stranger?


ummm, I try to avoid running up to random strangers and laying one on them.



8. What's missing from your life?


Nothing really, I'm very happy where I am right now.




9. Are you a giver or taker?


Definitely a giver... and I am usually giving more than what others deserve, but that is how I roll.
 

So, leave me a comment if you are playing so I can check out your answers... I really like this meme.
 
:oP 

No comments: