Friday, December 12, 2008

something yummy...

Since I have to apparently sleep in frigid temps tonight due to a lack of power in central Massachusetts due to Jack Frost and his cohorts of winter weather, I've trolling the internet for something warm. And of course, since I have no electricity and can not make some hot chocolate when I get home, what do I want most???? A big, hot mug of hot chocolate with home made marshmallows that I just saw here My Little Loves is this not the most scrumpdidiliumpcious looking mug of hot coco you ever did see???

When I get my power up and running I am sooo making myself some hot coco and a batch of these yummilicious home made marshmallows.

Now you want some too... you know you do... go ahead, admit it.... its ok. ;) I'm a bad influence.

Hopefully my power will come on before the monday prediction that National Grid is handing out! Otherwise... stay warm, and enjoy some hot coco and think of me!

chao!!!

No comments: