Monday, December 29, 2008

FREE FREE FREE

Who doesn't love to see those words this time of year?? I know I do... so because I stumbled across a free movie rental at REDBOX, I decided why not share the freeness and offer you the savings as well? It's still the season of giving... right? So here's the code... 545DZ9... you can use it as many times as you have debit or credit cards... in other words one use per credit or debit card. BUT its only good for TODAY... so hurry up...



Well thanks to Melanie at Smellyann Strikes Again, (and of course Dealseeking Mom who this originates from) we can all share in the greatness of something free, even a free movie is great! So schlep yourself over to a RedBox near you and grab a good flick you and your family can cuddle up to on the couch tonight and enjoy the togetherness.







I'm heading over there as soon as I get out of work so I can snuggle with the hubby and the kiddes. We loved the first one... so I'm getting the new one tonight!

Enjoy!!!!



:) chao

No comments: