Friday, December 5, 2008

Pay It Forward Friday

Pay It Forward Friday - 12/5/08
So I saw this on An Iowa Mom's website, and I think its pretty neat... exposes us to a some interesting and funny blogs I may not have discovered on my own.


SO I decided to play... because playing is gooood. If anyone (that would be you... darcie and melanie) wants to play.. try it and lets see what happens.


Who knows... Maybe I'll get more readers! NICE!!!!!


If you want to play, it's REALLY simple and fast, you can find out how HERE.
HERE.



Ok so first I went to SmellyAnn Strikes Again... Mel I love your sight, it always make me laugh or smile...

Since I have never read this blog before I figured I'd hop on over to


and then I went to You, Me and a Dog Blog - ok.. how can you not go to that site! Just the name alone does it for me!


So there you have it folks (yes all two of you) check it out, come play... lets see what happens.


Thanks An Iowa Mom for giving me something neat to add to my blog.


:)


1 comment:

Smellyann said...

Aw, thanks for the mention! I haven't done PIF yet, but I plan to at some point!