Saturday 9: Letters From the Sky
Welcome to this week's edition of Saturday 9, hosted by Crazy Sam . Link up here if you're playing along!
1. Do you believe that we will ever be contacted by beings from another planet?
I believe that we already have been... NO I am not a crazy alien fanatic, but I find it incredibly hard to believe that WE are the only intelligent beings in the entire universe. AND if we are.... ho humm.....
2. Have you or a family member ever traced your family tree?
I know my mom has to a point, and a distant cousin traced my mom's side back to Spanish lords or something of that nature... pretty cool...
3. Did you ever consider an acting career?
NOPE, I have a HUGE fear of public speaking so that kills that aspiration.
4. What is the funniest situation you’ve witnessed in a religious setting?
OMG I went to a hispanic christian church for a while and the funniest thing I saw was people being "filled" by the Holy Spirit... I seriously couldn't hold my laugh in... btw I am sooo not trying to offend any christians that may be reading this post, I am catholic and this was way more "lively" than what I am used to.
5. What's the first movie you remember ever seeing in a theater?
I remember seeing Rocky II, I think I was like 5 or 6... but I fell in love with Rocky!
6. What's the most difficult confession you've ever had to make?
Personal... but it was difficult.
7. What is a city that you have visited and hated?
None that I can recall
8. Has anyone in your life been "they one who got away"?
9. Why do you think the 10 foot duck walked into the bar on Thursday Thunks?