Click here to link up with Samantha if you're playing along today!
1. When was the last time that you felt your world got turned upside down?
October 2008, without getting into details I had a HUGE blowout with my husband and I thought we were all done... but thank God things blew over we talked and we started new.
2. Should the United States do more to help its own citizens before helping people in other countries?
I think that the US should stop being considered the World's Police... that is very Roosevelt, we are no longer a super power, our economy sucks... I think each country should try to help itself and if it can't then all the countries in good economic states should come together and help. JMHO
3. What was something you memorized for school and still can recall?
I still remember my adjectives sung to yankee doodle dandy...
4. With what types of people do you tend to associate?
I like to associate with fun people, that have a great sense of humor...
5. Besides blogging what is the last creative thing that you've done?
Knitting and gardening... although not too creative but I am imagining all the yumminess soon to come.
6. In nature, what outdoor activities do you enjoy the most?
Soaking in the sun and listening to nature... or playing soccer... or just being outdoors.
7. When was the last time that you had a great belly laugh?
OMG just a few minutes ago watching Sebastian "chase" Tyler around the house.
8. What kind of fashion-sense attracts you?
I'm very ecclectic...
9. What traits in others turn you off?
Hypocracy, liars, those who think they are better than me... and having to repeat myself OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN....