Ok, first of all YES I do realize its not quite sunday, but oh well... deal with it.
Sunday Stealing: The Clown's Meme I
Click on over here for more Sunday Stealing and to find out from whom they ripped off this meme... I ripped it off of Mel... Like usual.
1. How old will you be in five years?
38, ugh! thanks for reminding me.
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
All three of my children.... is February break almost over??
3. How tall are you?
4'11" not really considered TALL
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
ummm spring possibley, maybe starting soon....
5. What’s the last movie you saw?
The Hurtlocker... good movie!
6. Who was the last person you called?
7. Who was the last person to call you?
8. What was the last text message you received?
Carlos asking me on a date tomorrow night... love my baby!
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?
10. Do you prefer to call or text?
I like to call if its urgent or text if I really don't want a drawn out conversation.
11. What were you doing at 12 am last night?
umm.... I'd rather not divulge that information... but it was GREAT!!!
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
13. When is the last time you saw your mom?
Sadly I haven't gone to visit her in almost two weeks due to a stupid virus that refuses to leave my house!
14. What color are your eyes?
15. What time did you wake up today?
The first time was at 5:30am to feed Sebastian, then around 8 am to get Carlos up for work.
16. What are you wearing right now?
Jeans and a tshirt... comfy all the way
17. What is your favorite christmas song?
The Little Drummer Boy
18. Where is your favorite place to be?
With my hubby on the beach in Santa Marta
19. Where is your least favorite place to be?
umm anywhere that is cold
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
I would go somewhere with Carlos, warm with beach and miles of sand... oh and don't forget the waitress/waiter with the endless supply of drinks.
21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
Physically, I'm not sure, but I can safely say probably not in Massachusetts. Isabel will be midway through college, and Tyler will be close to graduating high school!!!!
Professionally I aspire to be a lawyer with a pretty decent job so I can be at home with my family.
22. Do you tan or burn?
I turn a nice golden brown... which is quite pale these days. :0(
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Some crazy monster/ghost/ghoul thingy...
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
Melanie's answer to this question! Check it out here....
25. How many TVs do you have in your house?
26. How big is your bed?
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
Laptop and a desktop
29. What color are your sheets?
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
two but there are four on our bed
31. What is your favorite season?
32. What do you like about Autumn?
Our annual trip to the pumpkin farm... its my birthday ... and the changing leaves.
33. What do you like about winter?
I like the first snow fall... cuddling with my honey under the sheets for warmth... than by mid January I can't wait for it to end.