Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sunday Stealing Meme- becuase I'm such a theif!!!!

Since I love these so much, I rip them off whenever I see one!  So thanks to Melanie that ripped if off of  Judd at Sunday Stealing who ripped it off of... well you get my drift!

Cheers to all us thieves! (Especially ME!!!)


Sunday Stealing: The Over the Top Meme


Part One - Describe:



Your hair?   Dark Brown, little bit longer than shoulder length, curly with chunks of blonde highlights, with a little caramel colored highlights thrown in for fun.


Your mother?  One of the sweetest woman I know, generous and big hearted- even though most people don't deserve it.

Your father?  A good guy... quick tempered (yes, that's where I get it from) but a big heart.  VERY stubborn but you can coax him if you're sweet and nice about it.


Your favorite food? hmmm anything involving one or more of the following: Bread, Potatoes, Pasta or Cheese!!!!


Your dream last night?  Honestly... I have no clue.


Your favorite drink?  I will split this up into two categories: 
Non-Alcoholic would have to be Omnilife's Thermogenic Peach Flavored drink
Alcoholic would have to be an ice cold Corona with a lime... or some Ron Medellin with lime


Your dream/goal?  To one day go and complete law school and become a successful lawyer, not a money hungry one, but a good one... that makes a difference in people's lives.


The room are you in?  My dining room/office... its were the lap top and my school books are.


Your hobby?  Knitting, crocheting, painting (Donna Dewberry style) and reading.


Your fear?  Of being eaten alive by a shark...


Your TV?   On the History Channel- watching WWII in HD  (I'm a bit of a history buff... especiall WWII)

Your Pets?  None... sadly.  I live in an apartment.

Friends?  Yes, I have some... but I haven't seen them in a while... Hey, Darcie call me so we can get together soon!



Your life?  Ridiculously hectic, with a 10 yo, 5 yo and 4 month old that craves my attention ALL DAY LONG!


Your mood?  Pretty good today to be honest with you!


If you're missing someone?  Not really...


Your best friend?  Hmmm... haven't talked to her in awhile.  I think she's pissed off at me to be honest with you, but since we haven't talked in almost a year I wouldn't know!


Part Two - The Where's?


Where do you want to be in 6 years?  I would like to be living (or at least travelling quite often) in
Colombia in our house near the beach with my 3 children.



Where were you last night?  In my bed!!!


Where did you grow up?  Leominster, MA 


One place that I go to over and over?  Michaels... I have an addiction!


Your favorite place to eat out?  Singapore... the best chinese restaurant in these parts.

Wish list items?  a nice lcd tv for the living room, a new car, a good job for both me and my hubby, plenty of mullah so as to not have to worry about bills and what not every freaking month...

Last time you laughed?  A few minutes ago with Carlos Sebastian, he's silly.

Last time you cried?  about 3 weeks ago... don't ask.



Part Three - The What's?


Something that you aren't?  organized, on top of the ball!  I'm always behind on something...  also fake, I'm very straight forward.


Last thing you did?  changed a diaper and rocked Carlos Sebastian to sleep.


What are you wearing?  red tank top with brown nike yoga pants (yes, I am still in my pjs)


Something you're not wearing?  shoes and socks


Your favorite store?  MICHAELS


That's it... play along... let me know in my comments so I can check it out.

;o)

No comments: