Saturday, November 21, 2009

Saturday 9- Talking in your sleep



Link up with Samantha at Saturday 9 if you're playing along today.




1. Has anyone in your life talked in their sleep?

Oh my... I talk in my sleep all the time, and the best part is... I talk in english AND spanish!  Oh yeah, both my kids talk in their sleep too! Fully understandable and making absolutely no sense, whatsoever!  I had Isabel at the foot of my bed one night playing a board game in her sleep; Tyler talking about hiding I don't know what so Isabel can't find it.


2. What do you like about Fall?

I love the foliage and the holidays... Halloween and Thanksgiving (who doesn't love turkey day!), warm apple pie with vanilla ice ceam... yummmm  ohhh or warm pumpkin pie, pumpkin cheese cake! OMG I'm hungry again!

3. Do you have an addictive personality?

Unfortunately I think I do... I tend to throw myself into things all the way and get obsessive about things... it kinda sucks.

4. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you?

Hmmmm, I would say that I don't remember... how sad is that.

5. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?

I have, don't really recommend it because the loss of trust usually ruins the relationship.

6. Are you happy with where you are in life?


I am, I have 3 wonderfully beautiful (handsome) children, a great husband, and I have the opportunity to stay home with my kids.  I would like to be better off financially, but hell 2 out of 3 ain't bad... right!?
7. Do you believe that you can change someone?

Absolutely not!  I've tried it and it so doesn't work.  If that person doesn't have the desire or the will to change, then you will get a wonderful lesson in futility... lots of spinning tires and no movement.

8. Have you ever wished you could've had someone but you couldn't?

Honestly... who hasn't?

9. Would you ever fight someone over your significant other?

I almost have, and I do believe I would.  I am very jealous (i know, not my best trait) and I am very possessive.

If you are playing along, leave a comment so I can check out your comments.

;o)

No comments: