Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Month 3 and 4


Okay... so I am doing the monthly belly picture thing. So here is the first one in the series... since prior to this point you really couldn't tell.

Here is my month 3/Week 13 picture....



Now.... I just look like I need to hit the gym and do some ab work, right??? I'd agree... so tell me, don't be shy.
Moving right along.... here is my month 4/ week 16 picture....

AND just in case you couldn't tell that my belly is starting to pop.... Isabel decided it would be a good idea to ZOOOOM in on my tummy and let me know... "Whoa mom! you're getting a fat belly!" IT'S NOT A FAT BELLY!!!!!! Jeez... of course this makes her laugh and say I know... its a baby belly....


so this is my update on the baby front... I don't fit into my normal clothes... and just barely fit into some of my "fat"pants. I had to break down and buy the maternity clothes this weekend. Which I might add is targeted at people that like to drop $50 on a pair of pants that will only be worn for a few months! WTF!!!! I'm gonna have to get a part time job to pay for the extra clothes...

Wow. I just realized I'm super whiney and complainy today. Sorry man!

:0)

1 comment:

Smellyann said...

I was going to say it MUCH nicer than this, but as my husband says, you "got some titties on you!"

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!