Friday, March 27, 2009

ho hummm

Today I'm very "ho humm" just not feeling being out of bed at all today. I've actually been in this state of mind for the last week, and let me tell you... it sucks.

I have no energy, every little thing pisses me off... seriously! uggghhh!

Ooohh! I do have some good news, I got most of my new maternity clothes in last night! I will have to model them tonight and I'll post pics later... but they are cuuutttee! I was happy for all of 5 minutes, then I returned to my brooding.

Then I watched Grey's Anatomy... does anyone else think that McDreamy's proposal was perfect? I loved it... those two need to get married like NOW... before some other act of God prevents them from actually getting married and living happily ever after!

I have to ask... not that anyone is paying any attention to me anyways.... but is anyone else upset that ER is ending after a gagillion years on the air??? I've watched every single season, with the exception of one, since it started back in 1993-94. I love that show! I'm going to be lost with out it to fill my 10pm-11pm slot on thursday nights.

and that's it... I got nothing else for you right now.

Sorry man, them's are the breaks!

:0)

1 comment:

Smellyann said...

Aaack! I haven't watched Grey's yet! Shoot. Now I'll have to hurry up and watch it this weekend so I can see the Proposal.

I'm not really sad about ER. I've been watching it, but I'm kind of ready for it to end already. And I don't like Angela Bassett on there.

Can't wait to see your new clothes!