Tuesday, March 31, 2009

5 Months


I know you were all waiting for this... my belly picture to commemorate month 5!!! Can you believe I'm already half way through my pregnancy!



Oh, and let me tell you, all I had to do was reach my 5 month mark and this little guy has not stopped moving around! So much that my hubby was able to feel the baby moving for the first time last night!


We have our next ultrasound this friday... I can't wait. I'll be sure to post a pic of the little guy to show you how much he's grown since the last one almost two months ago now!


As promised I have pics of my bounty of maternity clothes that came in last week... so sit back adn enjoy the fashion show....














Watch out Giselle! I'm one hot mamma... hee hee hee... at least if you ask me I am! and right now that's all that counts so there.

So that's what $200+ in maternity clothes looks like... hmmm, looked like a lot more when it was in the bag.

I'll have more later... right now I'm trying to finish a real estate sale deal that the lender is dragging their feet on, so off to harrass some closers so I can get my closing documents and get my tush home!

;0)

2 comments:

Smellyann said...

You look so cute! You're carrying really high, it looks like??

Love the clothes, very nice!

soulbrush said...

you look lovely...i have a 3 month old new graddaughter and i adore her! congrats and look after yourself.