Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday Stealing




I love these, and I'm a BIG stealer of the memes!!! So, Link up here if you're playing along!







1. When is your birthday?


October 2, 1976



2. Where were you born?


Concord, MA



3. Where do you live now?


Leominster, MA



4. What is your heritage?


100% Colombian



5. Tell us about a weakness.


I tend to be a softy... I hate it really, because I tend to be soft hearted when people don't really deserve it!



6. What's a goal that you'd like to achieve?


Apply, attend and graduate with good grades from Law School within the next 5 years.



7. What is the most overused internet phrase?


hmmm... no clue... maybe- "not to offend anyone, "



8. What was your first thought this morning?


OMG, I gotta get Isabel ready for Nutcracker AGAIN!



9. When do you usually go to bed?


Usually about 12 or 1am... when I've had about an hour of me time.



10. Do you smoke? If not, did you ever?


Nope, I tried it when I was 14.. smoked for all of a week and didn't like it.



11. Do you like your current relationship status?


I do... I'm happily married to a wonderful man that I love deeply!



12. Do you (or did you) get along with your parents?


I do... we butt heads from time to time, but I love them and have a really good relationship for the most part with both!



13. How often do you drink alcohol?


At least once a week, or sometimes a little more.  I'm only having a glass or two of wine! 



14. Have you ever tried drugs (that weren't prescribed)?


Only the pot...



15. Have you ever gone skinny dipping? If yes, do tell.


Absolutely!  I went once when I was in DR at night on the beach... and then another time at a party while on vacation... and in Santa Martha in Colombia with my now hubby...


I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, and I love to be in the warm carribean ocean sans clothing.



16. If given the choice, how would you like to die?


I wouldn't, but some means that is painless and non-disfiguring!




17. What did you want to be when you grew up?


A lawyer!  I'm still working on it!



18. Have you ever been dumped?


Unfortunately I have, and it sucks!  I'm an emotional person... and I certainly don't like rejection!




19. What's on your pizza?


Mushrooms, or pineapple...




20. Have you ever shoplifted?


Guilty!  I did when I was like 14 or 15... stupid stuff like lipgloss from Woolworths!




Leave me a comment and let me know if you played so I can check you out!


;o)

No comments: