Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Summer is here!

Yipppeeee!!!! Summer is officially here! Well, I know that it actually was "officially" here over a month ago... but it finally feels like summer.

I finally had to have Carlos put the A/Cs in because the fan is no longer cutting it. It has been in the mid 80's for the better part of a week, which is pratically a heat wave considering it rained for three weeks straight!

My ankles have gone the way of my calves... swollen and not very pretty. But considering I'm down to less than 3 weeks to delivery, I'm not going to complain... well not too much!

I do have to say that I have developed a nice tan over the last few weeks though! I have spent every available moment at that pool with the kids, and I'm talking 2-3 hours a day!!! and yes... I am rocking the bikini because I have no shame in showing off my belly.... I've been blessed that I have not developed any stretch marks so I am rocking the two piece! WHAT... you don't believe me??? well here you go....
Ok, so this is the beginning of my pool days pic... I'm still sporting my pastey winter color....

This is more like it... this is just last week... as you can see, I am a sun worshipper! I love to be in the sun and water.
The kids have been hounding me every day after summer camp to take them to the pool, and seriously who can say no when the pool is less than a block away from our apartment right in the complex!


As you can see... the kids are enjoying the summer heat too!

So there you have it... that pretty much sums up my life over the last few weeks... thus the reason I haven't posted! I've been soaking up the sun and water and come home exhausted!

I have more to show you, I just haven't gotten my pics organized yet, but I'll post them tomorrow... promise!!!!

:o)

No comments: