Monday, June 1, 2009

business is apparently good



Apparently I am in the wrong line of work. Why?? you ask... well, the tooth fairy paid a visit to Tyler last night, and she left $5!!! I never got that much for anyone tooth, never mind the first.


I need to start collecting teeth. Apparently it is very lucrative and leaves a great deal of disposable income that one can just "give" away or in exchange for useless items, such as teeth.
But he was very grateful, and quickly put his money into his piggy bank! Without me having to say a word, I love that he is so thrifty!
I love this stage in life when they are still so innocent and strongly believe in intangibles like fairies and Santa. Why can't they just stay like that forever???
Now I'm off to go collect some teeth.... just kidding.
:0)

No comments: