Monday, August 31, 2009

GRRRRR I hate technology!!!!

I bet you thought I had stopped blogging all together didn't you! Silly goose... nope, not at all. I actually had a great couple of posts I was going to blog last week. I had all my pictures lined up and uploaded... and NO INTERNET CONNECTION! WTF!!!

I have wifi on my laptop and have not paid for internet service in a year... WELL no longer. "Stealing" internet service is a thing of the past... I can no longer get a connection. Apparently either the person that had an open internet line has moved or is no longer the kind neighbor that supplies me with endless hours of free internet access.

So I had to bite the bullet and order internet service with Comcast... and ugh... PAY for my internet service.

So... my wonderfully eloquent posts will have to wait until tomorrow. Right now I have like 1000 emails to go through... grrrrr I hate technology.

;o)

1 comment:

Tara said...

I forgive you.

Can't wait to see more pics!