Thursday, February 12, 2009

update....

So here is the update on my job dilema.....

I... GOT..... THE JOB!!!!!! Yea me!!!! I'm so happy... doin' the happy dance... shaking my booty, yeah I'm shaking my booty!

I am soooo happy! I gave my notice today... It had to be the best moment in my life! I was so miserable at my job, and I was moping last night just thinking I was going to have to go back there tomorrow... and then the phone rang! My heart skipped a beat.

So I spoke with the attorney, he apologized and ten told me that I was still the best candidate for the job and that he hadn't changed his mind and would work with me and we would be fine! (happy, happy stupid grin on my face!)

When I finally got off the phone, I felt like a thousand pounds had been lifted from my shoulders! There is nothing worse than working in a place that you are miserable, you get treated bad, without any respect and on top of that your "supervisor" acts like you don't exist.

Woo Hoo! So I want to thank you guys for crossing your fingers and all your prayers that this job would come through.

:0)

1 comment:

Smellyann said...

Yay, Gloria!!! I'm happy for you, congratulations!!