Thursday, May 26, 2011

O' summer weather... how I love thee....

FINALLY, it seems that Mother Nature has had enough fun laughing at us northerners and has decided to bless us with sun and warmth... and DO I NEED IT!!!  I am by no means winter person, I do not really like the cold, I do not like the snow for more than a month and God knows I need my fair share of sunshine to keep me happy.

So imagine my unbridled joy when I saw in the forecast 80's for the next week!!!  WOOO-HOOOO!!!!  As soon as my kids got home Tuesday, I said let's get out butts to the park!!  and off we went. 




Haaa, haaa, haaa... I absolutely love this sequence of pictures!  Especially Sebastians face on the last picture!  I think he thought Isabel was going to let him go!!



My baby... well... not so much anymore, but she is quite the flexible one!



Tyler went right for the twisty slide... this is my monkey!






I still find it hard to believe that Sebastian will be 2 years old in two months!!! 




Isabel is a great big sister, and was being SUPER protective of Sebastian... funny because he just wanted to run by himself.



Here she is again playing with her little baby....



Isn't he so big!!!



Too funny, because he has a hard time with stairs... never mind the cargo ropes!!!



So here are the pics from our park outing... I would have gotten more but I couldn't them to stand still for more than two seconds at a time!

:O) TTFN





1 comment:

Smellyann said...

He's SO cute! And he's gotten SO big!!!!! Thanks for sharing them, it looks like a fun outing. :)