Sunday, October 4, 2009

Saturday 9- Let's Go To Bed

Saturday 9: Let's Go To Bed












To play along, link up with Samantha!


Here are my answers:



1. Has a relationship been affected by how one of you slept?


Yup... I tend to chit chat in my sleep, in both English and Spanish!!!  Of course this didn't negatively affect my relationship, but it makes for great conversation in the morning!  I have named people in my sleep that maybe I shouldn't have.... but come on now... stop evesdropping on me!





2. What side of the bed do you sleep on?


I like to sleep on the right side of the bed, but was on the left for the last year and then switched back! Can I tell you, it is so hard for me to switch sides!  If given the choice, I'd sleep in the middle of the bed.




3. Do you sleep on your back, side, or stomach?


I sleep on my belly. I will be wide awake, as soon as I lay on my belly... that's it.




4. Describe the bedding on your bed right now. How does it change with the seasons? Are you particular about your pillows or linens?


I have the softest bamboo sheets that I bought from Target and a quilt on my bed.  It really doesn't change other than I wash them, or add a super soft velour blanket on the bed in the winter... that's about it.  I am super particular about both pillows and linens.  ESPECIALLY my pillows... once they flatten out or someone else sleeps on MY pillow... that's it, it is no longer comfy to me.  I don't know man... that's just how things are.


5. When sleeping with someone, do you hog the bed, steal covers, or snore?


I've been told I snore... I have yet to hear myself snore, so I'm not buying it.


I tend to keep to my space... and I do like to hog the covers.

6. What do you wear to bed? If it varies, explain.


In the summer, only if its super hot... I'll sleep in the nude.  I generally wear shorts and a tank top to bed though.  If its cold I'll start off in sweats and socks, and end up in shorts and a tank top.




7. No matter how much you love someone, would you rather sleep alone?


I love sleeping with someone, especially my hubby... but my kids will do too!  Although, I have days when I would rather be left alone!  But don't we all???




8. Tell us about a time when you awoke in bed, saw the person next to you and thought, "Oh, no..."


Oh God!  I beleive we have ALL had this moment... mine was due to a drunk dailing and I woke up in the morning and was like why am I not alone???? ohh well... could have been worse, I guess!




9. Tell us about a time when you awoke thinking it was a different day than it was.


I hate to say this happens more often than not to me... but I think the most memorable would have to be I "over slept" and jumped out of bed, got dressed and ran out the door to the car... to realize I wasn't late for work... it was SATURDAY!  WTF!!!
 
 
;o)

No comments: